lørdag 23. august 2014

A Christmas Card - Et Julekort

Today I actually finished a Christmas Card  - in August. And that Is very unlike me.






Again I found a Sketch over at Sketchy Colors which I've followed.


This time I've used the stunning papers from Pion. 

And some "winter" flowers.


The Tag inside

The back of the card, which is a paperbag

Paper:  White paperbag & a craft tag. 
DP Pion Design: Days of winter - Borders, Christmas Eve, Tags& memory notes I
Text: Norsk Stempelblad and NSS 
Embellishment: Flowers from NSS, button, paperdoily, ribbon, cheesecloth, lace & pearls.
Other:  All edges are distressed, some sewn by hand. The flowers have gotten a touch of embossing for "snow" effect.


Jeg deltar hos/I'm entering in:

Sketchy Colors: # 221 - A Sketch
Cherish This: #sommerutfordring (shabby, flowers, distressed, button)
Deep Ocean Challenges: # 84 - Christmas in August
Sister Act Card Challenges: #71 - Anything goes

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you leave me a comment.
Hugs Line



2 kommentarer:

  1. Nydelig pyntet julekort, Line:O)
    Takk for at du deltar hos Sketchy Colors, lykke til!
    Smil fra Nancy:O)

    SvarSlett