lørdag 2. august 2014

A summer card - Et sommerkort

It has been a long time since I've created or posted anything. Sadly. But I really hope this has changed now. At least I've made a summer card for a friend.





White & yellow

The cutest hÄngel colored with prismacolors.

And of course: butterflies

The good life
is here and now.
Remember to
enjoy it.



Paper:  Yellow and craft cardstock. DP Maja Design - Vintage spring basics.
Stamp: hÄnglar & stänglar
Text: Kort & Godt 
Embellishment: Flowers from NSS, paperdoily, lace & pearls.
Other: Go Kreate dies, fantastic flourish dies, MS butterfly punch, edges are distressed with Walnut stain.
Medium: Prismacolors. 


I'm entering in/Jeg deltar hos:

Sketchy Colors: #218 Colors (white + one) & sketch
Dream Valley Challenges: #87 Favorite colour combo
Deep Ocean Challenges: #83 Summer colours


Edited: My card won one of the prizes over at Sketchy Colors. Thank You!
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you leave me a comment.

Hugs Line



2 kommentarer:

  1. Kjempefint kort Line..
    Takk for at du er med på sommerutfordringen til Sketchy Colors.
    Masse lykke til.
    Følg med i morgen for å se om du er en av de 8 heldige vinnerne.

    Klem fra Kaia

    SvarSlett
  2. so sweet, your card and you choose such lovely embellishments! Thanks so much for playing with us at Dream Valley! I hope to see you there next time, too! Hugs, Cornelia DT

    SvarSlett