lørdag 16. august 2014

Friend - Venn

Today I made a card for a friend who could need some cheering up.

The colors pink, white and burgundy


Sweet Mimosa is colored with distress ink and I've stamped the image twice and cut out the butterflies and glued them on to make a 3d effect. 



The back of the card with a tag


Paper:  Burgundy and white cardstock. 
DP Maja Design - Coffe in the Arbour - Rose garden, Grandma's old porcelain cups and Rasberry Cupcake.
Stamp: Bildmålarna - Mimosa - Butterfly hair
Text: Kort & Godt and NSS 
Embellishment: Flowers from NSS, charm & pearls.
Other: Spellbinder dies, MS around the edge punch, edges are distressed with Pumice Stone. 
Medium: Distress Ink

Jeg deltar hos/I'm entering in:


Edited: My card was picked as one of Top 4 over at Sketchy Colors. Thank You!
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you leave me a comment.
Hugs Line


2 kommentarer:

  1. Nydelig kort, Line:O) Lekkert pyntet, søtt motiv som er flott farget. Stilig med tag-lomme på baksiden. Me like!!!
    Takk for at du deltar hos Sketchy Colors, lykke til.
    Smil fra Nancy:O)

    SvarSlett
  2. Så flott:-D. Kjempe smart med bakside og ikke bare innside kort.

    SvarSlett