fredag 12. september 2014

En Tag - A Tag

Today I have a tag in an envelope to show you. The inspiration for this I found over at Anne's Paperfun.  



The envelope is die cut in vellum.

On the tag I've used a template to make the butterfly.

A sweet little bouqet of flowers.

Paper:  Vellum & Manilla tag. 
Text: Kort & Godt
Embellishment: Flowers from NSS, cheesecloth, ribbon & punched leafs.
Other: Go Kreate dies, edges are distressed with Pumice Stone, 
all panels are sewn by hand, used a template from TCW to make the butterfly on the tag, it's also painted with gesso.

Jeg deltar hos/I'm entering in:

Nordsalten Hobbyklubb: #101 - Stensilbruk
Deep Ocean Challenge: #86 - Vintage
Polkadoodle: #Tag you're It.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you leave me a comment.
Hugs Line



2 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous tag,so feminine and pretty. Love all the details. Thanks so much for joining our 'Tag You're It' challenge at http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/
    Claire xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Veldig flott tag i flotte farger.
    Takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår hos NSHK.
    Klem fra Jeanett

    SvarSlett