tirsdag 3. mars 2015

En Korsett - A Corset

In January a friend of ours turned 40. So I decided to make something special.



The choice came to make a corset.



I pulled out my Maja design papers, I really love the Autumn colors.


A string of pearls and some roses.


More pearls and some lace.


In the back I made a laced closing. And filled the corset with small chocolates.


Paper:  Maja Design - Vintage Autumn Basic
Embellishment: ribbon, lace, flowers, pearls.
Other: All the edges are distressed with Walnut stain.
The template was bought at Card Carousel

Jeg deltar hos/I'm entering in:

Ett Trykk: Vi Jubilerer #16 - Gave eller gaveinnpakning
Crazy Challenge Blog: #192 - Happy Birthday
Papertake Weekly Challenge: #Anything goes


Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a comment.

Hugs Line

7 kommentarer:

  1. Wow!:)) Lekkert. Hadde du en mal til denne? Maja papirene passet perfekt!:))
    Klem

    SvarSlett
  2. Den var lekker Line.....
    Nydelige Maja papirer

    Klem fra Kaia

    SvarSlett
  3. Wow! This is stunning! I love your idea and how you performed this project, all these ribbons and lace. Nice colors! Thank you for joining us at Crazy Challenges!

    SvarSlett
  4. Helt fantastisk lekkert, Line ♥

    SvarSlett
  5. WAUW hvor er det bare flot Line. Hun må da være blevet ellevild, da hun fik den her. Kanon flot arbejde til mindste detalje.

    SvarSlett
  6. Oh my word!! This is beautiful Line!!... I love the beautiful flower you have made and it fits in with our challenge so well!! Good luck hunnie...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie DT (Papertake Weekly) xx

    SvarSlett